Sunday, March 6, 2011

Exploring whats possible

 Liquid bliss,sweatpouring as a thousand tear's releasing this angst and pain. Breathing, expanding radiating chi through every pore. The art of staying in the moment to overcome the fear's of my full potential. Sweet intensity of my body doing the 'impossible'.

Were all given chances in life to do more, to be more. To reach beyond our fear's, to see what others's cannot. I dont do yoga to simply be in better shape, for exercise or to boost my ego. It's not so much about the external, but the internal. I do yoga to reach far deep within to see past the self- doubt and the lies of others's that im not good enough. I am there to use my mind and my body in a way that most people would never have the courage to. To see how far my courage and vision can take me.

To shed all the pain and all the other bullshit that are simply illusion' s of my past, surrendering to what tomorrow offer's. To die is to live....

No comments:

Post a Comment